Thursday, January 26, 2012

At exactly this time next week, I'll be flying over Saskatchewan on my way to Tokyo and ultimately, onto Bangkok. This trip has been in the works for over two years now and it's finally happening. I'm going to be spending a month in Chiang Mai studying Thai Massage. My international travel experience up until this point has been zilch so this is huge, huge, huge for me. I'm excited yet intimidated at the same time. Thank you to all of you who have helped guide me to this point. I hardly could have achieved it without your help.
Leaving behind all of my friends and the comforts of New York leaves me in a state of complete despair yet thoughts of this incredible, once-in-a-lifetime journey leaves me completely ecstatic. Just like everything in life, the dualities are what help us to stay balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment